Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dear cousin,

I would like to take my first sentence as Miss Netherfield - of the Busy Nothings - to beg your forgiveness for my tardy response to you.
For the longest time I've been trying to compile a collection of thoughts to share with you regarding the current state of my life.
I've just come home from the land of my dreams, which you know. I didn't realize until I left it that I'd been dreaming of it all my life. My days are filled with trying to remember and keep that dream in my heart - the memory is fragile and requires constant care. I've found dear friends in my scriptures; they take me away to dreamland.
Being in school faces me with the wretched decision of what I want to do with my life. The truth is, I want to run away to a forest where I can inhabit a small cottage. In that cottage I will paint, read, write, and make music. That's what I want to do.
Fondest wishes and missing you,

Miss N

No comments:

Post a Comment